September 17, 2013
Wholy Cow!! The Gym was packed today!! Great to see some of you back to workout and Thank you for your patience while we built this magnificent home for KILO!! Please take care of the equipment and pick up after yourself! Keep The Gym looking Awesome!
5:45am class is begin added beginning Monday the 23rd!
Get your teams and sign up NOW! Spots will go fast!! The Kilo Competition “Field of Teams” is open for registration. November 8 and 9th! Consists of 3 males and 3 females. RX, Scaled, and Master’s divisions! Click here for more information!
Attention LuRong Paleo Challengers!! The Challenge has begun! Please keep checking the Facebook Group page for details! It is imperative for you to stay in close contact with everyone during the challenge. We are going to win this challenge!
Tentative class times that will be offered at The Milli: AM classes: 4:45, 5:15, 5:45, 6 (men’s strength), 6:45, 8:30, 9, 9:30 (women’s strength), noon. PM classses: 3:30, 4:30, 5, 5:30, 6:30.
Click on our Events link and you can see more of our upcoming events!
Gold: Hang Power Cleans 5×3. Then, LuRong wod: 21-18-15-12-9-6-3 of: Wall Balls, Deadlifts, Box Jumps. 18 Min Time Cap
Silver: Med Ball Cleans 5×5. Then, LuRong wod: 21-18-15-12-9-6-3 of: Wall Balls, Deadlifts, Box Jumps. 18 Min Time Cap
Endurance: 10x50yd Sprints
Men’s S&C: RX
Women’s S&C: Gold
Competitor: WOD posted at The Gym.
Movement Details – Men
· Level III (3) 20 pound Wall Balls, 115 pound Deadlifts (52k), 24 inch Box Jumps
· Level II (2) 20 pound Wall Balls, 105 pound Deadlifts (45k), 20 inch Box Jumps
· Level I (1) 12 pound Wall Balls, 85 pound Deadlifts (39k), 16 inch Box Jumps
Movement Details – Women
· Level III (3), 14 pound Wall Balls, 75 pound Deadlifts (35k), 20 inch Box Jumps
· Level II (2) 14 pound Wall Balls, 65 pound Deadlifts (30), 16 inch Box Jumps
· Level I (1), 8 pound Wall Balls, 55 pound Deadlifts (25), 12 inch Box Jumps
· Wall Balls
· In the wall ball, the medicine ball must be taken from the bottom of a squat, hip crease below the knee, and thrown to hit the specified target. The center of the ball must hit the target at or above the specified target height. If the ball hits low or does not hit the wall, it is a no rep. No catching of the ball on the bounce will be permitted. Men’s target is 10 ft. and women’s is 9 ft.
· This is a traditional Deadlift with the hands outside the knees. Sumo-Deadlifts are not allowed. Starting at the floor, the barbell is lifted until hips and knees reach full extension with the shoulders behind the bar. The arms must be straight throughout. Bouncing of the barbell will not be permitted. You can drop the bar from the top of the lift but must wait till it is at rest before continuing the next REP.
· Box Jumps
· Every rep must begin with both feet on the floor. The rep finishes with the hips and knees fully open while in control on top of the box. You may jump or step up or down as long as both feet start on the ground and both feet end on the box in control.
· Any 1 REP not completed within the 18-minute time cap will be added on as 1 additional second.
· A completed workout is 252 reps total
· 240 Reps completed in 18 minutes (12 uncompleted)
· Score= 18:12
· The submission page for the workout will automatically calculate your final time. you will simply need to enter in your completion time or how far you progressed before time ran out.